InfoArmor Anti-Spyware Description
InfoArmor Anti-Spyware is a security utility that helps protect Windows users from spyware,virus,trojan and other unwanted software. Even UNKNOWN spyware can be prevented and reported. It can also protect your webpages, important files, and folders. This helps to reduce the Negative effects caused by spyware, including annoying pop-up ads, slow PC Performance, leakiness of private documents.
Why do you ever need a protector like InfoArmor Anti-Spyware?
There are many reasons.
- InfoArmor can prevent any UNKNOWN Spyware and virus!
- You may be bored with frequently upgrading virus definition file.
- You may concern your web pages not to be defaced by hackers.
- You may concern your executable files ( EXE, DLL, COM, BAT, etc) not to be infected by virus. InfoArmor can prevent them from being modified.
- You may want to have your computer away from trojan Horses, spyware, adware, viruses, prevent them from being installed onto your system.
- You may want to get a notify e-mail when Hacker is intruding in and trying to install any spyware.
- You just want to protect your files in case of unintentional deletion.
How does InfoArmor Anti-Spyware work?
InfoArmor's work is based on security rules. Some security rules may classify a program to be suspicious or safe. And some rules may authrize a program to access a folder or file collection.
InfoArmor provide a file system driver, a process manage driver , a windows service,and a small config & manage GUI tool, when system start, kernel system driver is loaded, and the protect service is automatically started, they work together to handle all process start requests and all
modify requests to executable files, determine which requests are safe, and which are suspicious, Then InfoArmor pop-up a window to let you make a decision, and deny any unwanted request.
InfoArmor Anti-Spyware Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in InfoArmor Anti-Spyware 3.5
Release notes are not available currently.
InfoArmor Anti-Spyware Requirements
No additional system requirements.